What is the Health Information for Parents e-Newsletter?
The HIP e-newsletter is the best way for you to stay informed about health issues related to your school-aged child!
There are two versions of HIP:
- one for parents with children in grades K-6 (Elementary)
- one for parents with teenagers in grades 7-12 (Secondary).
The HIP e-Newsletter
- come out 3 times per year: fall, winter and spring
- contain up-to-date, reliable health information for your school-aged child
- have important updates and links to community services.