School Council 2018-2019
- Kendra Bakker(President)
- Carling Buchanen(Vice President)
- Patti Coghlin (Secretary)
- Sandi McLaughlin (Treasurer)
- Kerin Harwood (Safe Schools Representative)
The purpose of School Council is to:
- promote academic achievement
- increase parental involvement geared to helping parents understand the education system
- enhance accountability of the education system
- provide a meaningful advisory role for parents and the community
- enhance communication and foster partnerships between school and community
Your voice is important. School Council is a great way to get to know other parents, staff and administration to learn what Eastdale is all about.
Next School Council meeting: Monday, February 3, 2020 at 6:30 pm (babysitting provided)
All are welcome!